KIITEE Admission Form 2019
(KIIT University, Bhubaneswar)
Course Name – KIIT Entrance Examination-2019
Important Date :
Starting Date – 16.November.2018
Last Date – 31.Mar.2019
Admit Card – 05.April.2019
Exam Date – 15-24.April.2019
Counselling – May. 2019
No Application Fee
PARTICIPATING/ ORGANIZING INSTITUTES
KIIT University, Bhubaneswar
Age Limit :
B.Tech/Dual Degree Courses-Candidates sharing their DOB after 01/July/1998 will be eligible
B.Tech LE(03 Years)-Candidates sharing their DOB after 01/July/1995 will be eligible
BA LLB,BBA LLB ,B.Sc LLB(05 Years)-21 Years(not attained the age )will be eligible
B.Sc Nursing-17-35 Years
Rest All Courses-Candidates sharing Their Dob after 01/July/1998 will be eligible.
Course Name – Various
• B.Tech/Dual degree
• B.Tech LE 3 years
• B.Sc Nursing
• BA LLB , BBA LLA, B.Sc LLB (5 years)
• BBA 3 years
• BCA 5 years
• Bachelor of Design (Fashion/ Textile)
• Bachelor of Films and Television 3 years
• Integrated Master of Mass Communication
• LLM 1 years
Educational Qualification :
UG Courses –
• (B.Tech/Dual Degree, B.Sc Nursing ,BA LLB,BBA LLB,B.SC LLB,BBA ,BCA, Bachelor of Design, Bachelor of Films & Television) – Candidates who have passed Intermediate Level of Examination in relevant stream &.candidates who have still appearing in Class 12th can apply for this admission form.
PG Courses –
• (Integrated Master of Mass Communications LLM, PhD) – Candidates who have completed their Bachelor Degree in relevant streams can apply for this admission form/Examination.
Research Programme –
• (PhD) – Candidates having Masters Degree in Relevant stream can apply for this admission form/Examination.
How to Apply –Interested candidates can apply Online through the important link provided below in the link section or they can also apply through the Official Website of Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) before 31st March 2018.
• Candidates are suggested to read full Information Brochure before applying.
Requisites of Online Application –
• Class 10th Mark sheet/Certificate
Mode of Selection – Selection will be based on Written Examination.
For more details please check the official website.
Login Complete Form
Check Application Status
Check Course Wise Eligibility
Download Informative Brochure