Aadhar Card “Mera Aadhar Meri Pehchaan” – Download, Correction, Status Online
Important INFO :
- Name – Aadhar Card “Mera Aadhar Meri Pehchaan”
- Age Limit – No Age Limit,
- Eligibility – The applicant is resident of India and he is born in India,
- Application Fee – There is no charge for Aadhar Card registration, Download E Aadhar, correction and other UIDAI services,
Aadhar Card Enrollement Process :
- Click Enrollment Center Search and enter your State Name, District Name and Area,
- Visit the Center and submit your Document (Photo, Bio Metric)
- After the Few Days Your E Aaadhar is Available on Portal.
E Aadhar Download Process :
- Click on Download Link
- Enter Your Enrollment No. / Aadhar Card No. to Get OTP Password in Your Mobile Phone.
- Enter Your OTP Password to Download Aadhar Card.
- Note : E Aadhar Card Default Password is Your Area Pin Code
- If You have Forget the All Details (Example : Enrollment No. and Aadhar No.) Kindly Use the Find UID
- Your Eadhar card will be downloaded, you can see it by entering the PIN,
E Aadhar Card Online Correction :
- After the Sucessfully Generating the Aadhar Card if you See Any Correction in Aadhar Card
- For Any Correctoin Kindly Use Only Aadhar Card Correction Online or Enrollment Center
- Now you can improve according to the requirement,
- After the Over the Correction Procedure Wait for the Few Days and Download E Aadhar.
Important Link :
- Enrollment Center Search – https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/easearch.aspx
- Search Enrollment No./Aadhar Card No. – https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-num
- Download E Aadhar – https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Online Correction/Update – https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/update
- Aadhar Card Application Status – https://resident.uidai.gov.in/status
- Official Website – https://uidai.gov.in/i_content&view=article&id